- Entrepreneurial experience and knowledge of the real estate market.
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company that recently started its activity in Portugal.
- Will be responsible for managing all operations: This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Develop Operational Plans: develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
- Recruit and manage different teams: Marketing, Administrative, Communication & Training.
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to corporate headquarters: Reports regarding budgets, sales, marketing, operation and regulatory compliance.
- Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Degree in business administration, management or a similar area.
- 8-10 years' or more experience in general management specifically in the real estate sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and driven by success.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs such as MS Office, CRM and digital tools;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. French will be a plus.
Fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company in growth phase.