- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a solid project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
MultinationalTIC (Testing, InspectionandCertification) Company
- P&L - realize margin and sustainable growth, both in Portugal and in Brasil;
- Providing professional leadership and management to the Portuguese organization, developing managers and staff through mentoring, coaching, performance management and succession planning activities;
- Achieving objectives through strategic resource allocation, identifying and evaluating operations for continual improvement - manage the Portuguese business including the support processes;
- Participation in M&A activities if applicable with a focus on post-acquisition operational integration;
- The development and to drive strategic and tactical plans in marketing, sales, business development, client service and related retention activities to achieve revenue objectives;
- The implementation of a coming a company ERP system and Corporate KPI's to measure and to improve profitability and efficiency;
- Ensuring customer service, sales, delivery function, as well guarantee a high-quality client experience, and effective development. Implementation, of new products and services to meet the changing needs of customers;
- Management of various government and bureau relationships to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Bachelor or university degree in Engineering or similar;
- 5-8 years of management experience and the ambition to achieve the next level;
- Ambition and mindset to ensure further growth of the organization and stimulate a young team of professionals;
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, preferably in an international environment;
- An entrepreneur to boost growth to the company through the diversification of the portfolio and supporting acquisitions;
- Proactive and able to make well-balanced and well-informed decisions;
- Strong analytical, communication skills and business sense;
- Fluent in English - Written and spoken;
- Knowledge of and experience in the TIC (Testing, Inspection and Certification) sector is a strong asset.
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.