Country Accountant R2R - Spanish Speaker (M/F)
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company.
Descrição da oferta
- Prepare the accruals and prepayment entries to ensure that the month end financial position and results are accurately stated;
- Take responsibility for determining accounting and approach to capturing and recording new transaction types;
- Prepare manual journal entries;
- Prepare accruals and review accruals reporting to identify errors and make corrections with the manual journal entries;
- Prepare the required balance sheet reconciliations;
- Work with third party distributors and plant operation teams to resolve inventory accounting issues;
- Act as the point of escalation for intercompany mismatches between local markets to resolve and agree on appropriate treatment of transactions;
- Raise and review intercompany back-charges from or to the local market to ensure consistency of financial reporting between different markets;
- Prepare the balance sheet month-on-month analysis, actual cash flow reporting (for IFRS consolidation) and cash flow forecasting for reporting to corporate;
- Take ownership or both the IFRS and local statutory ledgers;
- Support the preparation of information required for local statutory accounts and all tax filings as requested by the third-party advisors;
- Prepare reporting and analysis to support the Finance Business Partner to understand the financial position of the local market;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with the RTR Tower Lead and RTR IT support to implement those process improvements (including increasing levels of automation).
- University degree educated: Accounting and Tax or Economics or Management or Corporate Finance or similar;
- Qualified Accountant with a recognized accountancy qualification;
- Previous experience working in a GBS environment desirable;
- Working knowledge of SAP;
- Advanced Microsoft excel user;
- Fluent in Spanish and English (mandatory);
- Adherence to relevant SLAs and KPI's;
- High levels of customer service;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines for Financial reporting;
- Accuracy in data.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project. Be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.