- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a project with excellent growth possibilities.
Sobre o nosso cliente
International pharmaceutical company.
- Deliver agreed tactics (together with Commercial manager and KAM) within the key accounts in order to drive the Company performance;
- Support the KAM organizing and running high-level scientific meetings, based on the customer's needs conveying product importance;
- Building of the key account plans to manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing the Company performance;
- In coordination with the Commercial Manager shape and identify key marketing strategies and tactics that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers;
- Proactively engage in collaboration other field partners, including KAMs, MSLs, MAMs to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders;
- Support cross functional Brand Teams.
- Academic degree in Life Sciences, Management, Marketing or equivalent;
- Previous experience in sales or marketing, working with innovative products, having delivered strong results;
- Experience of close collaboration with pharmacists/payers and commercial/access managers;
- Background in the area of biological or medical sciences;
- Strong skills in performance analysis and action plan development;
- Results orientation and ability to work as a team;
- Ability to stabilize priorities and strong organization skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (knowledge of Spanish would be a plus).
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.