- Information technology multinational
- Friendly worker environment, home office and oriented towards financial process
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting a Cost Controller for an Information Technology Multinational.
- Control of the monthly and annual accounting closing process;
- Make the Statutory financial reporting to the Group;
- Control of the registration of costs and income: Analysis of contracts and projects and carrying out monthly recognition movements;
- Development of automation projects, standardization, and continuous improvement of processes in the financial area.
- Degree in Accounting, Management or Economics;
- 2/3 years experience in similar roles, auditing or consulting;
- Solid knowledge of Accounting and Taxation;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Domain of Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and capable of teamwork;
- Analytical profile and synthesis capacity;
- Proactivity, initiative and results orientation;
- Ability to adapt to changes, organization, and planning.
- Excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Hybrid telework regime.