Cost Accountant/ Controller - Industry (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company, looking for a Cost Accountant.
Possibility to progress to a management controll position in short-term.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational industrial company, looking for an Analytical Accountant, able to progress to a controlling position.
Descrição da oferta
- Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information for plant according to the Group, Business Group and Division policies, including compliance with relevant accounting and tax rules;
- Ensure the budgetary control of the plant;
- Identify and analyse the variances between the forecasted and actual results;
- Determine and ensure the follow-up on raw materials and monitor the margins on goods sold;
- Validate the economic justification of investments and ensure their follow-up;
- Develop plant budgets and associated forecasts, as well as plant reporting in accordance with Group procedures and deadlines;
- Propose and support suggestions when decisions committing the plant are made;
- Participate in the development of action plans and ensure their financial evaluation and follow-up;
- Control the plant's operating cash flow, especially investment cash flow and accounts, receivables, payables and inventories.
- Business School or Engineering background with a Finance Degree or Masters Degree in Finance;
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience, according to the size of the site;
- Industrial accounting experience;
- Analytical accountancy, cost control;
- Strong sense of teamwork;
- Business minded;
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills;
- Minimum Bi-lingual (English required);
- INFOR LN ERP knowledge.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.