Corporate Treasury Specialist
Corporative Industrial Multinational based outside Lisbon (North)
Reporting to the CFO
Sobre o nosso cliente
Corporative Industrial Multinational based outside Lisbon (North).
Descrição da oferta
- Cash Management for all legal entities of the Group (Europe, Asia, America);
- Working Capital Management and Trade Finance Operations (Confirming, Factoring, Supply Chain Finance solutions);
- Monitor FX exposures in each country to guarantee the proper FX hedging programs;
- Manage and consolidate the cash flow forecasting process for the subsidiaries and perform financial modeling;
- Submit annual Net Interest Expense Plan and detailed periodic net interest expense forecast updates;
- Treasury management system implementation - SAP buit-in Add-ons, allowing statements integration and payments execution through Swifnet;
- Ensure compliance of Treasury Group policies on all subsidiaries.
- 5+ years of overall experience in Corporate Treasury;
- Degree in Management or Finance;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possess informed knowledge of Global Economy/International Capital Markets;
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments;
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills;
- Excellent handling of Office applications systems and a good understanding of Treasury management system, ERP systems, and various banking platforms.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.