Corporate Senior Controller - Retail (m/f)
Multinacional large corporate company operating within the retail industry.
Reporting directly to the CFO, managing a team of 4.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinacional large corporate company operating within the retail industry.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting directly to the CFO, the candidate will have as main responsibilities:
- Financial and strategic planning and related ongoing advice for the CFO;
- Monitor and define management KPI´s that facilitate the analysis, interpretation and decision making;
- Critically analyse the main differences and variations in the results, anticipating, when possible, their effects and ensuring mitigation of the risks involved;
- Formulating financial targets, budgets and business plans in accordance with the strategy determined by the board;
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts;
- Identify opportunities for improvement business management;
- Provide financial analysis and business planning as needed;
- Support the implementation of internal procedures and validate its compliance;
- Support to business management with relevant information for decision-making.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar functions, ideally with a combined experience both in managing teams and working on international environments;
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work productively both independently and in a team environment;
- Team player with excellent communication and management skills;
- Solid organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment;
- Experience and Background in the Retail sector is a plus;
- Flexible work attitude and ability to meet unexpected demands;
- Good standard computer skills: ERP/CRM, Excel and email/internet software;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or French is a plus.
Superb opportunity to consolidate your carrer.