Corporate Accounting Director (m/f)
Report to the CFO
Sobre o nosso cliente
Leading player in tech solutions
Descrição da oferta
- Manager in charge for the Accounting and Consolidation Supervision and process improvement;
- Planning, Coordinating and Quality Review of the of the Financial Reporting process national and foreign subsidiaries of the Company Group, as well as its interaction with the various stakeholders;
- Monitoring fiscal matters of the national and foreign Group subsidiaries;
- Coordination, analysis and structuring of technical solutions on accounting matters (IFRS, Foreign GAAPs and SNC) raised by the Group subsidiaries;
- Responsible for the management and bank negotiations (National and International level);
- Implementation of the Internal Audit procedures and Relations with external auditors;
- Continuous process improvement responsibility for the division.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is required; Postgraduate degree preferred;
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in Accounting and solid experience in tax and Groups Consolidation;
- Need to have a Professional Accounting Qualification (Chartered Accountant /CC);
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the "move to client" - This is not a learning position;
- Fluent in English;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;;
- Ability to work under big pressure to tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities;;
- Interpersonal and leadership profile.
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.