- Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees.
- 3+ years professional experience in a controlling function in multinationals.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Structure and update controlling, accounting, purchasing, and tax streams.
- Actively contribute to establish, update and monitor company budget and forecast.
- Create monthly internal reports with target vs. actual comparisons on operative key figures at product, project, department, and company level.
- Participate in modernizing, improving, and automatizing financial processes, e.g. by implementing digital solutions.
- Support and closely collaborate with Accounting & Bookkeeping, and thereby contribute to ensure the timely processing of all accounts payable/receivable.
- Collaborate with purchasing and procurement.
- Work closely with headquarters to support tasks, budgets and cross-charging.
- Responsible for aligning the intercompany reconciliation with the other Business Areas.
- Master's degree in economics, or a similar course of studies with a focus on finance or controlling.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in a controlling function in multinational companies.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP is a plus.
- Experience in a digital environment / startup / with SaaSproducts.
- Good knowledge of Portuguese Accouting procedures.
- Business fluent in English and Portuguese (verbal and written); German is a plus.
- Very good analytical and methodological skills, results-orientation, and individual initiative.
- Experience in working as part of, and in dynamic teams and on projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with accounting/controlling tools (e.g. DATEV, SAP, etc)
- Strong communication skills and focus on team work.
- Willingness to travel for business.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.