- Great opportunity to internationalize your career.
- In-house lawyer with experience in public sector work.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading international consulting firm.
- Draft, review and negotiate government contracts, framework agreements and other commercial contracts with public sector organizations as well as collaboration agreements, confidentiality agreements and memoranda of understanding.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate forms of agreement and legal advice on a variety of engagement-related legal issues, including assisting them with reviewing invitations to tender for public sector proposals and preparing proposals/tender responses.
- Advise on current contractual arrangements and supporting internal teams with questions which may arise during the services period.
- Work with other experts internally in finance, risk and compliance functions to guide on legal risks, questions and issues.
- Advise internal teams on the Company's policies and internal compliance procedures.
- Prepare for and conduct internal training sessions
- Assist on issues raised by working with the public sector such as public procurement rules, freedom of information act laws, gifts and hospitality rules.
- Work in support of Company's Legal Department's initiatives.
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English (mandatory)
- Experience of public sector legal issues and government contracts.
- Interest in legal issues that arise when working with the public sector.
- Interest in the healthcare sector/regulatory space (plus).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, including, some legal in-house experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear and effective writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to handle high volume of work efficiently, recognize priorities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment.
- Confident team player who is highly collaborative and flexible.
- Law degree and professional legal qualification is required.
Very interesting career progression possibilities, a truly international environment and a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package, subject to experience.