- Big 4
- Risk Advisory
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the Big 4.
- Actively integrate and participate in risk consultancy projects;
- Define, document, implement and maintain a framework to achieve a risk assessment methodology;
- Provide important assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support;
- Translate business requirements into development requirements for high quality technical solutions, following best practices;
- Assist clients in addressing risk management, reviews for process and control enhancements, and operational and compliance process efficiency reviews;
- Develop reports to ensure the correct follow up on risk advisory implementations and promote business improvement;
- Manage daily relationships with the client and contribute to the success of the project.
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Accountancy, Mathematics or similar;
- Previous work experience in Risk Advisory is a high plus;
- Experience in Audit, Accountancy, Compliance in Financial Services;
- Fluent in English;
- Customer and results orientation;
- Good communication, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Problem solving, analytic skills and critical thinking.
Excellent opportunity to develop your professional career.