Consolidation Reporting Analyst (m/f)
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company that is expanding it's Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Prepare groups annual financial statements and monthly/quarterly financial information;
- Performing in depth analysis of the financial information reported and ensure timely identification of errors and risk areas;
- Prepare and post topside and corporate consolidation entries in BPC;
- Perform reconciliation between IFRS Stats Accounts and Management Accounts in BPC;
- Preparation of group financial risk analysis process and reporting;
- Perform and document the impairment and other complex technical accounting analysis and conclusion;
- Provide accounting support on acquisitions and divestures transaction;
- Coordination of the worldwide external audit process;
- Prepare financial reporting instructions to be distributed worldwide;
- Prepare and conduct worldwide IFRS and accounting policy training;
- Monitoring statutory reporting compliance of holding entities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting related majors;
- CPA/ACCA/CA qualification is required;
- 7 years of relevant work experience is required;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as financial statement auditors with international public accounting firm (big 4 or like) or financial reporting role with private or public listed company is required;
- Technical accounting background in IFRS and ability to perform research as needed;
- Knowledge and experience in BPC;
- Fluent in English.
A great opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.