Compensation & Benefits Manager
Compensation & Benefits
Sobre o nosso cliente
Prestigious Portuguese Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Monitor and follow compensation and benefits trends and evaluate alternatives and their respective financial impacts;
- Develop and recommend salary policy guidelines, administrative procedures, short- and longterm incentives, benefits and other types of equivalent remuneration for specific segments of the population;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the various compensation and benefit programs and recommend changes whenever justified;
- Monitor and analyze possible impacts of changes in compensation and benefits legislation;
- Participate in the elaboration and analysis of the impact of costs and in the implementation of remuneration policies, schemes or variable short and long-term plans, as well as regarding benefits policies.
- Degree in Management, Economics, or related;
- Approximately at least 5 years of management experience in the areas of Compensation and Benefits and Budget Control;
- Experience in reward consulting in a renowned company;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Good communication and argumentation skills;
- Flexibility for travelling.