Communication Specialist (m/f) - Porto
Opportunity to integrate a challenging project
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference company in the pharmaceutical industry.
Descrição da oferta
Support the Communication Office in the definition, developing and implementation of the corporate communication strategy according to the established goals and enforcing a consistent corporate brand, this profesional has to:
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies and multi-channel approaches in Portugal and in the affiliates;
- Structure communication projects, both internal and external, aiming to transmit the company's mission, vision and strategic goals;
- Build and strengthen a consistent corporate brand;
- Build and maintain media relations in the main markets where the company operates;
- Work with and manage external agencies;
- Develop institutional content and materials for all audiences of the company, both internal and external;
- Manage the communication channels, including intranet, internet, social media, etc.;
- Collaborate in meeting programs and organization of corporate events, both internal and external.
The ideal profesional should have:
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or other relevant area;
- Proven ability to lead communication strategies with a minimum of 8 years of experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry;
- Experience in assessing the needs of an organization and setting a broad international communication strategy will be valued;
- Media relations;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to build relationships across the organization, working and collaborating with colleagues at all levels of the organization;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and good knowledge of Spanish;
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- High sense of responsibility;
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach towards problem solving.
Opportunity to integrate a challenging project.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.