Commercial Director (m/f)
Excelent opportunity to grow
Develop new skills
Sobre o nosso cliente
International Pharmaceutical & Personal Care company
Descrição da oferta
- Manage, supervise, coordinates and motivates all sales team for each cycle/ campaign, provides feedback, support and coaching.
- Creates specific objectives per sales cycle/ team/ brand and optimises the allocation of resources both human and financial in order to achieve those goals.
- Define and track the sales strategy and the annual budget of the company
- Implement and adapt the operational marketing plans and the trade policy of the brands.
- Drives the actions related to informing costumers by enforcing the business policy and marketing strategy.
- Represents the company in national pharmacy groups key account.
- Gives a vision regarding clients, competition, merch actions and market to the management committee, always collaborating with other departments of the company.
- Academic training in Business Administration or any related courses.
- At least 8 years of experience in Sales and Marketing management.
- Knowledge of the Pharmacy channel.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Ability to set priorities and drives by results.
- Team Management.
- Knowledge of IT solutions and concepts and strategic and analytic ability.
- Capacity to apply Value Based Management principles, financial reporting, ROI.
Great opportunity to grow and develop professional skills.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.