Collector - US Market (M/F)
Shared Service Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company that is looking for a Collector to reinforce it's team in Porto.
Descrição da oferta
- Take full ownership of and responsability for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled;
- Aplly time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own and rest of team's performance which is aligned to achieving goals and targets achieved, improving own and rest of team's performance which is aligned to achieving goals and targets;
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt overdue debt;
- Work with cross functions within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner;
- Ensure the day to day activities conform to company policies and internal control procedures;
- Provide team and business with direct contact point for customers;
- Ensure regular meetings are diarised and performed with operations and other cross functions to review debtor and disputes, keeping parties informed of initiatives, issues as well as progress other cross functions to review debtors and disputes, keeping parties informed of initiatives, issues as well as progress;
- Provide insight and recommendations for customers within the debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process portfolio, to support the credit assessment process.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting;
- +2 years experience in credit control or other relevant operational experience (preferably in a Shared Service);
- Domain of Ms office tools;
- Availability to work from 12h-20h;
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve goals, resolve problems, promote and implement solutions that enhance cross functional relationships and team performance;
- Excellent ability to set priorities to filter urgent and non-urgent issues;
- Excellent customer and cross functional engagement skills, influencing at all levels to achieve goals;
- Fluent in English (writen and spoken).
An excellent opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.