Collector - Order to Cash (m/f)
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company expanding it's Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled;
- Apply time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own and rest of team's performance which is aligned to achieving goals and targets achieved, improving own and rest of team's performance which is aligned to achieving goals and targets;
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt overdue debt;
- Work with cross functions within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner;
- Ensure the day to day activities conform to company policies and internal control procedures;
- Provide team and business with direct contact point for customers;
- Ensure all activities are performed, including reporting and business reviews in line with any service level agreements and the month end timetable reviews in line with any service level agreements and the month end timetable;
- Ensure regular meetings are diarised and performed with operations and other cross functions to review debtors and disputes, keeping parties informed of initiatives, issues as well as progress other cross functions to review debtors and disputes, keeping parties informed of initiatives, issues as well as progress;
- Provide insight and recommendations for customers within the debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process portfolio, to support the credit assessment process.
- 2+ years' Credit Control or other relevant operational experience;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite i.e. advanced excel, powerpoint etc.;
- Native / Fluent in xxTBC languages;
- Demonstrable English written and oral communication;
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle or similar ERP systems;
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Advanced Collections modules;
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding industry or similar industry advantageous;
- Qualified with Credit Professional body (equivalent of CICM);
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve goals, resolve
problems, promote and implement solutions that enhance cross functional
relationships and team performance;
- Excellent ability to set priorities to filter urgent and non-urgent issues;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Self-motivated and results driven, deploying effective tools & techniques;
- Excellent customer and cross functional engagement skills, influencing at all levels to achieve goals.
A great opportunity for professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.