Collections Specialist UK - B2B Key Accounts (M/F)
New strategic competence center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational leading company.
Descrição da oferta
- To effectively manage heavily disputed damage claims through to satisfactory resolution and payment;
- To achieve and excel set targets, maximising cash collection and minimising the debtor days;
- Work closely with the appropriate key contacts in the UK to manage the customer installment, fine and damage debt position for key B2B accounts;
- Negotiation at a strategic level to ensure collection performance is optimised;
- Good understanding of the whole corporate revenue process, including 3rd party platforms, both from a booking and billing perspective;
- Manage escalations to appropriate stakeholders when required;
- Responsible for business process improvement;
- Utilise an enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment.
- Degree or Master's Degree is desirable;
- Experience in a shared service environment desirable;
- Native English oral and written language required;
- Credit Control or account management skills are essential;
- Excellent customer management skills;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ability to work with a number of different internal and 3rd party systems
- Excel advanced skills (Vlookup, Pivot Table).
Great opportunity for your professional development.