COFCO INTL - Sustainability Analyst
Global Agri Business Group
Support the execution of the company-wide sustainability strategy
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 12,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business
platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company.
In 2017, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues
of $34bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture
supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
Descrição da oferta
- Assist the development and execution of the Company's sustainability strategy, policies and Action Plans;
- Assist employee engagement initiatives through our global network of sustainability coordinators;
- Support the selection, design and implementation of community programs;
- Research on industry trends, stakeholder interest, media campaigns, peer benchmarking;
- Establish and maintain the monitoring and data systems of sustainability projects, initiatives and activities;
- Support internal and external communication via various channels: website, intranet, presentations, newsletters, social media, video, etc.;
- Assist internal and external sustainability reporting, including annual sustainability reports, internal management reports, stakeholder reporting requirements, etc.;
- Other department activities as required by the Head of Sustainability.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese; Spanish or Mandarin is a big advantage;
- Good understanding of key development issues related to agriculture, such as climate change, water, forestry, human rights, etc.;
- Analytical thinker capable of translating strategies and concepts into concrete practice;
- Good communicator, both in writing and in speech;
- Strong data analysis capability;
- Natural interest in sustainable development, environmental and social issues;
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives and deliver against set deadline;
- Mastery of MS Office.
A great opportunity for career growth with competitive conditions.