COFCO INTL- HR Operations Specialist (Reporting Analytics)(m/f)
Global Agri Business Group
Support and provide useful and accurate information to the HR department
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 12,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company.
In 2017, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of $34bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
Descrição da oferta
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR metrics analysis for Management level;
- Work with the Senior HR Reporting Analyst to design, build and generate HR reports for ad-hoc reports and regular reporting;
- 50% of the role will require you to focus on reporting and data for the Global head of Compensation and Benefits;
- Partner with the HR Data Analysts to monitor data quality and impose controls to mitigate risks. You will also be required to perform some data entry during busy periods;
- Use SQL developer (query PeopleSoft) to extract data from our Core HR systems and tables;
- Perform other management reporting and planning duties as required;
- Create organisational charts when required;
- During 2019, our company will be undergoing a HR Transformation process and moving to SAP Success Factors. During this time there will be opportunity to help shape process improvements and bringing your previous experience into this project;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing during changes to our HR systems;
- Ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (vlookup, advanced formulas, pivot tables) is essential;
- Experience with PeopleSoft (v9 or above) would be an advantage;
- Using MS Visio to create org charts and workflow diagrams;
- Must be fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, and also able to communicate and write in English;
- Good attention to detail. Proven ability to deliver complex analysis, reconciliations and reports;
- Solid problem-solving skills. Able to analyse complex data and identify core issues and investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusion /solutions;
- An aptitude for accuracy and quality;
- Good team player, can work well under pressure.
A great opportunity for career growth with competitive conditions.