COFCO INTL - HR Operations Specialist (Data & HRIS) (m/f)
Global Agri Business Group
Support and provide useful and accurate information to the HR department
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 12,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company.
In 2017, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of $34bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all HR data changes, from new hires, job data changes, transfers to terminations;
- Ensure data quality by spot checking and also reconciling data with payroll;
- Think about the data and situation before entering or changing data. This is not a robotic data entry role, it requires analysis and observations;
- Overtime you will need to specialize in HRIS: Support and be the administrator for HR systems like Core HR, Recruitment, Learning, Talent and Performance Management;
- During 2019, our company will be undergoing a HR Transformation process and moving to SAP Success Factors. During this time there will be opportunity to help shape process improvements and bringing your previous experience into this project;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing during changes to our HR systems;
- Ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Good attention to detail and passionate about accuracy;
- Good problem-solving skills. Able to analyze complex data and identify core issues and investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusion /solutions;
- An aptitude for accuracy and quality;
- Familiar with PeopleSoft (v9 or above) or SAP Success Factors is ideal but not essential;
- Good MS Excel skills required;
- Good team player and work well under pressure;
- Using MS Visio to create org charts and workflow diagrams.
A great opportunity for career growth with competitive conditions.