COFCO INTL - Financial Internal Control Manager (m/f)
Global Agri Business Group
Internal Control Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 12,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company.
In 2017, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of $34bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
Descrição da oferta
Manage the Internal Controls (GFPC) function through the implementation of COSO requirements worldwide, covering all business units and functions through several initiatives.
- Implement Internal Control system in key end to end processes of the company mot only in the Porto shared service center but in the wider organization;
- Establish and execute project plans to implement processes and internal controls in collaboration with other departments;
- Consolidate and monitor the monthly internal control self-assessment process, conduct follow-up discussions with mgmt. teams and prepare PPT to Senior Management and to the Audit Committee;
- Prepare, disclosure and implement a Consolidated Control Framework, guaranteeing that key controls are in place and effectively executed by the responsible personnel;
- Elaborate, disclosure and support the implementation of Segregation of Duties Matrix;
- Conduct Risk Assessment process to define global priorities for the Internal Controls function;
- Support Internal Audit team on the preparation of Internal Control Evaluation (ICE) report - required by SASAC;
- Preparation, review and disclosure of relevant policies and procedures (operational, financial, IT and compliance);
- Provide continuous support to Internal/External Auditors on the monitoring process of reported control deficiencies. Also, support local management teams on the development and implementation of effective action plans;
- Act as an advisor of mgmt. teams, bringing innovative ideas and sharing control best practices;
- Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) - Work with management teams on the development of metrics (KPI's) to anticipate concerns regarding financial, operational and non-compliance risks (e.g. Procurement metrics, unusual maintenance expenses, T&E expenses not in compliance with policies, etc.).
- Degree in Business administration and/or CIA type of qualification;
- At least 5 years' experience in a comparable role preferably in a global organisation;
- Good understanding of the COSO framework; experience in implementing COSO; based system of internal control; ideally in setting up SOX 404 compliant control systems;
- Experience in monitoring/auditing SOX 404 based systems of internal controls;
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following languages (Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese).
- Systematical structured way of working, stress resistance
- Ability to document process and procedures verbally and graphically
- Capability to handle several tasks / projects at the same time
- Strong communicational skills (listening)
- High level of ethical conduct
- Willingness to travel
A great opportunity for career growth with competitive conditions.