- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a growing project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational medical technology and device company.
- Responsible for sales and clinical support of all company products in assigned territory;
- Plan, execute and develop account strategies and coordinate the resources needed to achieve sales goals;
- Engage in the sales process (qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation and closing) of accounts and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company's entire portfolio;
- Participate in sales efforts for Group Purchasing Organization´s (GPO's);
- Position the company as the leader in its field of expertise;
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with medical staff and support the administrative team, keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., trade show, regional symposium, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.);
- Coordinate Clinical training and lectures with speakers over the region.
- Achieve or exceed goals within the expense budgets for all required activities;
- Attract new customers and secure long-term contracts;
- Support the marketing team, providing information on market trends and competitive activities.
- Academic degree in Biomedical Engineer or other Medical/clinical discipline;
- At least 5 years of Medical Device Sales experience with experience in Clinical Support;
- 2 - 3 years direct critical care market experience: ICU, NICU, PICU, O.R., and emergency medical systems (EMS) Especially valuable
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as ability to build professional relationships and commitments;
- Ability to stabilize priorities and strong organization skills;
- Results orientation and ability to work as a team;
- Availability to travel (national territory);
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.