Client Relations Junior Administrative
Fluency in english and experience in the administrative field
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company that is looking for a Client Relations Junior Administrative.
Descrição da oferta
* Coordinate and manage all necessary documentation to kick-start the process of each sale,
* Coordinate all personal &, legal assistance necessary between developer, lawyer and client, ensuring they fully understand the content of all documents,
* Provide guidance and support to clients with inquiries regarding the property (plan, layout, delivery,etc) in order to reduce the interaction between the client and the developer,
* Oversee sales process follow-up (CPCV, deed signatures, deposits),
* Chase all parties involved to keep their motivation to a high-level and ensure they are all working towards the scheduled exchange deadline,
* Report regularly to the sales team regarding their specific clients,
* Update regularly (monthly/bi-weekly) to the client and the team regarding the work evolution of each project,
* Monitor all sales through to successful completion and respond in a timely fashion to client and agent inquiries,
* Coordinate and follow up on all department invoicing. Update tracking on all in-house systems (CRM, G-DRIVE),
* Support the London office with the completion of all Portuguese mandates,
* Take the appropriate initiative to ensure performance standards are met,
* Create an archive for the storage of all Portuguese clients and projects.
* BA Degree in relevant areas ;
* At least 3 years of experience in similar role;
* Evidence of success in effective client/vendor relationships;
* Client, detail and solutions-oriented;
* Excellent organizational and planning skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Portuguese (mandatory)
* French knowledge will be faced as a plus;
* A multi tasker with the ability to work under pressure and to deal with deadlines
* Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office) Gmail, Slack;
* Good understanding of all policies & procedures in the real estate market;
* Proactive and team-player;
* Passionate and self-confident.
Good opportunity for your professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.