- Great perspectives for growth and professional development in insurance
- Possibility to join a dynamic team with an attractive salary package
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client provide a global service in the claims field and is active in the automobile and in the Non-Life branches sector.
The Claims Manager will be responsible for:
- Participate in the implementation/creation of our company in Portugal;
- Direct contact with our main clients (insurance companies) and follow up on specific topics;
- Open claims files. Analyze, advise and assist clients in the creation and follow-up of files;
- Analyze contract guarantees and determining responsibilities;
- Proceed to the compensation of the insured and manage recourses;
- Establish the customer reporting, the follow-up reporting and the reporting to the general management;
- Create and federate a team.
- A perfect command of English is essential. The recruitment process will be in English. A CV in English is required to apply for this opportunity.
Our client is looking for a Claims Manager with the following profile:
- At least 7 years of experience in claims management in an insurance company or in an insurtech.
- Extensive knowledge of the auto claims handling conventions (IDS) and other protocols (SEGURNET)
- Fluent in Portugues and English.
Possibility to join a dynamic team with an attractive salary package.