Chief Executive Officer - Industrial Group
Direct the Group in keeping with the vision outlined by the shareholders
Take the company to a new level
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations and customer relationships, communicating within the Group. Will report directly to the Shareholders.
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability;
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings;
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return;
- Establish and implement the Strategic business, Financial and operational plans and reports;
- Responsible for the overall operations of the company, with focus on Manufacturing Process, Supply Chain and Maintenance Services;
- Ultimate brand responsibility and Financial management accountability;
- Increase revenues and reduce costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the group;
- Prepare annual company budgets and monitor performance against the approved budgets;
- Ensure organization is running smoothly and efficiently in accordance with the company business development plans & objectives.
- Master's Degree or MBA level;
- Over 10 years of corporate managerial experience;
- Advanced skills in MS Office and professional software;
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly;
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts;
- Ensure the team understands and adheres to company standards and operating procedures.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.