- Master's degree/PhD in chemical/process engineering
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our cliente is a multi-award winning, international, innovative company providing sustainable energy from waste to Future Cities and established communities
- Identify customer requirements.
- Read/write design specifications and drawings.
- Analyse requirements and calculate correct processes and parameters to achieve them.
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales.
- Design chemical, biochemical and physical processes and systems.
- Working to British (BS), European (EN), North American, and other standards.
- Liaise with others in the design team.
- Make proper use of Autodesk Vault version control system for storing documents and files.
- Participate in HAZID, HAZOP and DSEAR efforts for new designs and changes to existing designs.
- Support assembly and manufacturing of equipment at our partner facilities in Europe and USA (plus other locations in future).
- Communicate courteously with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders by telephone, email, letter, and face to face.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with stakeholders.
- Provide design input and feedback for R&D projects.
- Provide technical and operational support to colleagues, sales agents and clients during and after the sales process.
- Contribute to the preparation of grant proposals and tender request responses.
- Comply with company and site-specific Health & Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete paperwork and producing reports diligently.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations, and Energy policies and procedures.
- Protect, at all times, the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post.
Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Master's degree/PhD in chemical/process engineering (or equivalent).
- The ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- The ability to explain ideas clearly.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to work unsupervised, function as part of a team, and build/lead a team.
- Ability to work dynamically and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound experience of cross-cultural working.
- Experience of working within a compliance driven environment.
- Good Computer skills (MacOS, MS Office, ERP, G-Suite, Cloud-based tools, etc.).
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to achieve project plan targets whilst remaining flexible, not easily distracted or diverted from key priorities.
- A team player; willing to participate in other areas to support colleagues as required, willing to handle waste as needed.
- Willing and able to travel within the UK and overseas as needed (occasionally for extended periods).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
A good opportunity for your professional development.