- Opportunity to integrate a new company of a large International Group
- 4-6 years' experience leading large teams/projects
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting a Capital Markets Associate for a new company from a large International Asset Management Group.
- Build and expand on key client relationships to drive growth, retention and ensure high scores in NPS metrics;
- Have full P&L ownership so will be responsible for delivering financial targets;
- Key focus on working closely with the local client to convert more services into the baseline and grow the account in the country;
- To plan, carry out and review on a periodic basis all work processes, workflow, operating procedures of service line deliverables to ensure excellent customer satisfaction ratings are achieved.
- 4-6 years' experience leading large teams/projects, ideally in a servicer environment;
- Proven experience managing a budget and meeting P&L targets;
- Preferable experience within a highly matrixed or similar business;
- Mandatory Real estate sector experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills and commitment to customers;
- Strong commercial acumen, decision-making and organizational skills;
- Ability to produce high quality written reports, presentations;
- Strong communication and influential skills at all levels as well as good analytical and problemsolving skills.
Excellent opportunity for professional development.