- Multinational Automotive Company
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational reference company of Automotive Industry.
- Sourcing responsible for all business cases related to assigned sub-category and suppliers;
- Develop sub-category strategy aligned globally with other regions;
- Negotiate and agree , component price and conditions with suppliers to achieve overall targets;
- Management of Supplier Scorecards (Terms & Conditions, Saving Achievements, Cost Recovery, RFQ Performance, General Service Indicators, etc.) for assigned sub-categories and suppliers;
- Lead and support benchmarking studies and activities to identify cost reduction opportunities and to achieve market price levels for new projects and current mass production;
- Manage RFQ/ benchmarks, sourcing pipelines and saving projects and present in Sourcing Boards for final implementation along the Purchasing Process;
- Close collaboration with Design Engineering, Advanced Purchasing and Cost Engineering.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar;
- 2-4 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent;
- Ability to analyse complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations
- Very good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Effectively communication and strong negotiation skills;
- Strong team player focus;
- Problem solving skills;
- English skills on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel.
Great Opportunity for Career Growth