Business Finance Analyst (m/f)
Our client in a growing Shared Service Center.
The candidate must have experience in financial analysis tasks.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company of reference on it's sector, developing it's Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
Full understanding of the end-to-end business processes underlying transportation revenue and cost;
Develops financial model(s) to facilitate account analysis, reconciliation, problem solving and job cost profitability to ensure completeness and accuracy of recorded transportation revenue and cost;
Prepares periodic summary of identified job cost and profitability issues for distribution to Senior Management and CFO Finance communities;
Performs assessment of age of revenue and cost accruals as well as material changes to job cost profitability for shipments based upon EU regional rules established with EU Regional CFO, Area CFO's and Senior Vice President Finance Transformation;
Ensures good relationship with CFO finance partners and external parties which affect or are affected by the Transportation Revenue and Cost processes;
Creates and maintains relationships with all European business units (finance and operations) to understand and influence job cost profitability;
Works closely together with the EU Shared Services Director and GL Team Leads to ensure the best possible communication and interaction between the team functions and downstream financial processes;
Manages service levels and drives the development of plans for improvements;
Ensures implementation and compliance of policies and procedures;
Active member of the Global Process Forum for the Transportation Revenue and Cost process domain;
Works with the Business Finance and Global Process communities to establish accounting policies and working practices relating to Transportation Revenue and Cost inclusive of developing a policy as to when no further transactions are to be processes against a completed shipment via the passage of time and/or other relevant criteria;
Assists in the design of new Transportation Revenue and Cost processes and automation requirements;
Drives transformational change in the Transportation Revenue and Cost Processes.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accountancy is required;
- MBA or relevant advanced degree is beneficial;
- Chartered Accountant, CPA, IWCA, with knowledge of IFRS is beneficial;
- Knowledge of operational systems such as CargoWise One , EDI Enterprise, and/or Agility's Control Operational System is a strong plus;
- Minimum of 5-years' experience working in a freight forwarding, supply chain and logistics' industry as well as shared services environment is highly preferred, as well as working in a matrixed organisation;
- Demonstrated success in introducing major change, leading multi-functional initiatives and managing complex projects is beneficial;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, Oracle Financials (R12) and HFM would be highly beneficial;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Strong written and oral communication in English is required (other languages; German, French, Mandarin, a plus).
A great opportunity for career growth.