- Great opportunity in multinational insurance company
- Amazing career perspectives
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational insurance company, with great reputation in the financial market and offers amazing career perspectives. Due to their growth plans they are look to reinforce the team with the admission of a Business Development Manager
Individuals at this level have demonstrated the ability to successfully develop prospective business opportunities and manage broker activity and production. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
Develops and installs target broker business plans to facilitate GWP growth of new and existing accounts.
- Implements criteria set forth in individual targeted broker plans and strategies.
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with targeted brokers and staff at senior management levels.
- Identifies and pursues selected 'target account' opportunities with profit centers.
- Actively engages in the sales process, driving GWP growth on assigned target accounts.
- Gather market intelligence
We are looking to be contacted by candidates with the following profile:
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, or Insurance.
- 4-5 years experience in the Insurance industry including sales activity within corporate Segment markets
- Strong personality, persistency and influencing skill are necessary
- Good generalist understanding of multiple lines of business.
- Ability to understand portfolio profitability and target business approach to achieve results
- Team player, resilient, good communication & negotiation skills.
This a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a company that offers an attractive salary packages, as well as training and benefits.