Business Development Manager (m/f) - Healthcare
Be part of an innovative project within the Neurological Rehabilitation field.
Join a global leader in breakthrough therapies and innovative health solutions.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company, known for being one of the world's top twenty leading companies in the industry.
Descrição da oferta
As Business Development Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Develop and manage relations with relevant stakeholders as potential sources of business development: e.g. commercial insurance companies, ADSE, private patients, as well as acute treatment hospitals, physicians, rehabilitation professionals, patient support groups and technology providers;
- Plan and execute negotiations of business development contracts with the various payers (e.g. commercial insurance companies, ADSE and private patients);
- Create models to evaluate business opportunities, which include factors such as strategic fit, financial planning, product and offering readiness, market size, sales potential, timelines, risks and their mitigation;
- Support as needed the global business team;
- Work effectively with partners ensuring that the company goals and interests are achieved and protected;
- Liaise locally and internationally with other departments within the company.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in working at leading hospitals, healthcare providers, multinationals or pharmaceuticals in Business Development or Marketing;
- University degree (Life Sciences background);
- Profound knowledge of the Portugal healthcare market and regulatory environment;
- Broad knowledge in business creation and project-management;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Focus on innovation and improvement, along with strategic thinking and business acumen;
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and determination, committed to results;
- Strong communication, relationship-building and negotiation skills;
- Change and adaptability;
- Unquestioned integrity;
- Conceptual, creative and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Financial planning, problem solving, teamwork and organization skills.
Great opportunity to join a company that thrives on passion, innovation and independence, offering a fulfilling work and growing opportunities to highly dedicated people.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.