Business Analyst - Sage X3 (m/f)
International Pharmaceutical Company
Sage X3 Expertise
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that built a production unit in Portugal to grow its business, through new and uncharted areas.
Descrição da oferta
- Identify projects requirements by interfacing with production teams, analyse operations, determine project scope, document results, document process flows, create procedure manuals for the functions performed.
- Facilitate technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources, and schedule activities. Contribute to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop solutions, workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, analyse alternative solutions, prepare system specifications.
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, costs, ERP implementation, support and development.
- Develop and maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, working closely with IT and Finance teams to maintain system integrity and security.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Organise and manage reports, generic inquiries, establish naming conventions, report commissioning and ongoing management.
- Ensure data quality, develop and publish enterprise data standards including a common business vocabulary, transformation rules, and related enterprise consistent specifications.
* University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
* At least 3+ years of direct work experience as a Business/Systems Analyst in an ERP environment, with progressively increasing responsibilities.
* Experience with Sage X3 ERP and SDLC framework are assets.
* Proven ability with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel advanced functions.
* Strong analytical skills, with a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements and/or process workflows.
* Experience with project delivery framework, application development, and/or program management experience.
* Effective time management, task prioritisation, and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
* Able to work independently or as part of a team. A proven self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and highly analytical aptitude.
An international opportunity to grow with competitive conditions.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.