Business Analyst (m/f)
Join a leader company in its sector
Support the business with accurate information
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a giant FMCG company.
Descrição da oferta
- Produce reporting within the deadline and Control consistency of monitoring indicators (KPI)
- Track and measure the KPI's of field performance and provide comprehensive sales insight to the relevant teams;
- Be able to forecast and to understand and deliver Campaign Projections
- Be part of Projects by preparing data simulations, evaluate criteria/requirements and be part of strategic initiatives, communicate the outputs of the analysis from a business perspective;
- Provide regular presentations & analysis of the market at regional Level;
- Build Field Targets with high accuracy;
- Develop Budget Plan and track variances;
- Work closely with IT to check consistency and build necessary requirements or adjustments to business rules;
- Work closely with other departments to support better understanding of the campaign activities
- Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics
- Fluency in Portuguese and English; Spanish is a clear plus;
- Advance knowledge in Excel, Power Point, Access, SQL and Visual Basic;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Willing to travel
- Previous experience in a multinational environment preferably in Sales and Business Analytics.
Interesting career opportunity to be developed on a very well known brand.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.