- Reference company in the field of Education
- Product Management and Brand Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference company in the field of Education and it stands out for its ability for innovation and differentiating academic model, which is based on the principles of quality, internationalisation and proximity to companies and the job market.
Reporting directly to the Online Marketing Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse how the brand is positioned in the market and seize targeted consumer insights;
- Assume brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies;
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to "take action";
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates;
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity: monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues;
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy;
- Continuously monitor all aspects of the sales funnel;
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies;
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics.
The required skills and experience for the candidate are the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or related field;
- Post-Graduation in Marketing (preferable);
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in Marketing/Brand Management/Product Management in sectors such as desired, preferably in FMCG, telecommunications, automotive or banking;
- Fluency in English - C1 level;
- Strong strategic vision and analytic skills;
- Innovation and creativity skills;
- Team player, communication skills and strong project management skills.
Ensure the current portfolio coordination and the development of new products, in line with market trends and design promotion/communication plans for new and current products, under his/her responsibility, by increasing the number of leads and respective new enrolment.