Brand Manager - FMCG (m/f)
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
Market leader company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational company operating in the FMCG sector that seeks to strengthen its Marketing team by hiring a Brand Manager.
Descrição da oferta
- To manage a brand within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise long term sales and profitability.
- To develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brands and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- To contribute to the development of category strategies.
- To develop, recommend and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy and plans.
- To lead the development of local copy strategy/executions and/or to ensure adaptation possible for other regions.
- In close co-operation with the Sales function and Trade Marketing.
- Identify trade needs/opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions.
- Educated to minimum a University Degree level in a business related subjects - from a recognised University.
- English - High level
- 3 Years marketing experience. Must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills and potential, developed within and FMCG environment.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Entrepreneurial, creativity
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
- Ability to influence
- Financial skills, P&L; understanding, Strong analytical skills
Great opportunity for your professional development having a key position on the company.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.