BPO Business Unit Manager (M/F) - Travel Sector
Multinational company with a solid investment plan
Join the number 1 contender of BPO market
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global BPO provider, specialising in business process management and customer experience across a wide range of channels.
Descrição da oferta
- Leads the unit strategy development and execution and ensures the daily management of the business including operations, program and projects, quality, finance and client management. The role liaise and ensures coordination with the functional stakeholders for the Value Stream;
- Operate as the leader of the Supervisors team, define priorities and arbitrate when necessary;
- Work close with the business unit supervisors team understanding the course a project will take;
- To ensure customers' delivery and quality requirements are met in full (Global contracts compliance, awards, penalties and KPIs);
- To ensure the financial performance of the Value Stream in line with Value Stream expectations for profit and cash;
- To support best practice sharing across the company;
- Set the direction for the Value Stream business by developing and executing the strategy deployment process aligned with the Value Stream strategy;
- Ensure project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives;
- Create timelines and roadmaps for existing and new projects;
- Educate and support all areas of the organization.
- Degree or Master's Degree in Management/Administration or similar;
- Solid experience in major Customer Service or Business Process Outsourcing companies acting as Business Unit Manager;
- Previous experience in the Tourism sector, Travel B2B Agencies or OTA (Online Travel Agencies);
- 5 years in management leadership role;
- Fluent in English, French is highly preferred;
- Demonstrate strong abilities to lead actions and to obtain results;
- Capacity to deal with complex operations; matrix organizations;
- Customer service orientation;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Resource management and workload balancing;
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Multinational company in its business sector that is havely investing in our Country.