Bilingue Social Media and Communication Coordinator
Staying on top of/monitor current trends in social media tools.
Act as the central point of contact to collate social media content highlights.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international group in education sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Developing a social media and communications calendar to define marketing messages, manage content and plan specific, timely organic & earned marketing messages with each school. Content should be relevant, timely and engaging with the end goal to grow the social audience through sharing school activities, achievement and community engagement.
- Ensure organic social activities are aligned with any paid marketing activity and communications objectives.
- Lead the creation of required Communication Plans for our Portuguese schools to ensure that comms are optimised, engaging, on the right channel & targeted to the right audiences at the right time.
- Prepare monthly Social Media reports per school/group to analyse the results of our owned & earned digital marketing efforts while also ensuring to take away learnings and adjust future content / make calendar improvements in order to continue to live Vision & Values.
- Provide transcreation support (ENG > POR & vice versa) for the accurate creation of marketing materials and Press Releases in order to ensure that sentiment and meaning are conveyed in both languages.
- Partner with schools in order to ensure a holistic vision and harmonious working towards shared goals in order to develop engaging visual content and assets such as images, short videos and articles, websites and in other owned channels to support lead generation and enrolment activity such as banners, advertising materials, and presentation materials.
- Any ad hoc marketing and communications activities as requested by the Marketing Director, Manager or other senior leaders within the organization.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in Marketing and/or Communications
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing / Communications or similar
- A native or near native level of spoken and written English
- A native or near native level of spoken and written Portuguese
- Fluency in Spanish is considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, negotiation & team working skills
- Technical requirements: Social media experience, Copywriting skills, Proofreading skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage multiple priorities
- Performance driven & accountable.
- Ability to maintain calm in difficult or stressful situations
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of Microsoft Office & at least a basic knowledge of Adobe design packages such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects, as well as online design programmes such as Canva.
- Ability to report on social activity and analyse statistics in depth.
- Community management experience with a focus on developing audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An excelent opportunity for your career.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.