BI Analyst - m/f
BI Analyst with Hyperion experience
Global company based in Portugal
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global company.
Descrição da oferta
- Work within the dashboarding solution to support existing and develop new dashboards
- Perform underlying data analysis in Hyperion
- Driving user adoption of the dashboarding solution by migrating existing, manually produced reporting into the system
- Additionally, processes to consolidate commentary and analysis will also migrate
- Familiar with budgeting/forecasting/planning/reporting cycles & associated planning requirements
- Used to managing with multiple demands on data-sets/resources
- Automation/centralisation of reporting
- Managing requests to arrive at common standard formats, across teams
- Comfortable with managing large data-sets
- Hyperion Essbase or similar EPM OLAP technology (like SAP BPC)
- Has worked in a leading role on complex, high-visibility, cross-functional projects
- Mapping/developing processes & workflows (including governance requirements)
- Managing remote/ virtual teams and developing engagement with multiple (finance) stakeholders, including users at C-suite/Exec/Board level
Join a global project.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.