Backend Engineer (m/f)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Develop microservices to power cloud native distributed applications
- Optimize for performance and scalability in highly dynamic IoT systems
- Design, implement and maintain flexible microservice architectures based on containerization, close to production machines up to user facing UIs
- Work with a multitude of data sources like databases, message queues, etc.
- Automate deployment for multi-tenant systems
- A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies
- Experience in microservice development, Serverless (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda)
- Docker based .Net Core, Spring Boot, Go
- Working experience with database systems (CosmosDB, IronDB/InfluxDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, …)
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of evolving (REST) APIs
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Confidence in the use of standard software engineering methodologies (TDD, design patterns, clean code, distributed version control, code reviews, CI/CD)
- Fluent in English
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.