- Quality Expert
Sobre o nosso cliente
World renowed multinational in the Healthcare sector is currently looking to strength their strcture with a Auditor for the Quality External Supply division.
- Plan, prepare and conduct external suppliers on-site audits for ensuring consistent high quality of the pharmaceutical goods and services to be purchased;
- Generate audit reports and approve Corrective and Preventive Actions plans provided by the suppliers;
- Ensure that critical findings observed during on-site audits are eliminated within timely manner by performing a stringent follow-up of the respective CAPA;
- Negotiate quality contracts with our suppliers and service providers;
- Investigation and escalation of the suppliers quality incidents;
- Follow up, investigation, evaluation and closure of supplier quality complaints.
- Degree in Chemestry, Pharmacy or Engineering with relevant practical experience in production or quality management;
- Experience in Auditing of at least 2 of the following topics: Non-Sterile APIs - Excipients - Non-Sterile Finished Drug Forms - Contract packaging organizations - Chemical substances - Medical devices - Packaging of materials - Warehouses - Services;
- Knowledge of international authority regualtions (I.E. - PISc, ICH and FDA) - inculding applicable ISO norms;
- Mandatory advanced knwoledge of English;
- Availability of travelling on the job - 30/40%.
A strong opportunity for career growth.