Experience in Corporate Finance
Possibility to participate in exciting projects in an international environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an advisor and investment manager operating in the commercial real estate market. The Company is involved in Real estate debt and equity investment management, non-performing loan portfolio acquisitions, debt advisory, high yield debt, special situations and event driven financing across the capital stack for both development and investments, including whole loans, mezzanine debt and preferred equity.
Descrição da oferta
- Assist in business development and sourcing;
- Create and maintain valuation models and financial cash-flows for investment projects;
- Assist on structure and restructure real-estate and corporate financings;
- Assist senior staff with all tasks related to the pitch for new transactions;
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships;
- Prepare and submit to the relevant committees, presentations and approval requests of investment opportunities;
- Business valuation, cash-flow modelling and data-tape analysis.
- Minimum 1 year of experience within a private equity, bank, advisory or consultancy firm;
- Successfully graduated from a top university;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and modelling skills;
- Team-player with the capacity to work well in an entrepreneurial environment and under pressure;
- Exemplary work ethic, eye for detail and self-organization capabilities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience working with international investors is valued.
A good opportunity for your professional development.