- temporary project - 6 months
- Our client is a multinational company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a leading multinational company that is looking for a Logistics and Customer Service Technician.
- Assure all daily order entry accomplishing with the logistic cut-off;
- Give feedback and solve questions arising from the delivery process;
- Analyze daily product movements at the logistic partners;
- Support finance area solving the incidences during the delivery process;
- Degree on Engineering, Logistic, Management (preferred) or a minimum 12nd year;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in FMCG in similar positions;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability for a 6 months project with immediate admission.
A great opportunity for your professional development.