Accounts Receivable Team Leader (m/f)
Our client is a multinational company.
They are hiring for their expanding SSC.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our company is a multinational company in the industrial sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountants, including the review of work performed by the team;
- Set clear goals and objectives, provide direction and conduct performance reviews, always ensuring sufficient and timely communication in line with Accounts Receivable (AR) department targets; reviews, always ensuring sufficient and timely communication in line with Accounts Receivable (AR) department targets;
- Development of team and individuals: identify training needs, development and improvement opportunities and provide training; improvement opportunities and provide training;
- Supervise AR processes related to:
- Cash application;
- Month End Closing;
- Other Accounting Tasks.
- Provide support related to annual and interim audits in close cooperation with other departments and auditors;
- Participate in project work;
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
- Ensure the team follows the company's policies and rules, including travel and expenses;
- Ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard Process Model;
- Ensure Internal Controls are working effectively;
- Performance appraisal of team;
- Management of working hours, attendance and holiday planning, including public holiday (customer and local);
- Be a backup of other Team Leaders in the AR team and AR Manager;
- Identify and execute efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance or similar field;
- Professional working proficiency in English and another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- Strong Leadership, Team Work and People Management skills;
- Excellent Planning and Organisation, anticipating and resolving potential issues in an effective and timely manner;
- Persuasiveness and Negotiation skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Ability to think in complex environments and work in global matrix organisations;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- 6+ years of professional experience in accounts receivable;
- 2+ years of leading teams experience;
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) Shared Services Centre and transitions.
A great opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.