Accounts Receivable Specialist (m/f)
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company expanding it's shared service center.
Descrição da oferta
- Maintain up-to-date billing system;
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines;
- Prepare AR month-end closing, including income accruals;
- Prepare monthly metrics and annual income budget;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities;
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies;
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance and calculate provisions on bad debts;
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records;
- Investigate and resolve customer queries;
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 3+ years of relevant accountancy experience;
- Experience in accounting (GL, AR or AP);
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills, collaborative nature and strong emphasis on teamwork;
- Available to travel;
- Good English skills;
- Hands-on and with ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
A great opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.