Accounts Receivable - Shared Service Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Process incoming payments and perform debtor payment run;
- Detect payment deltas and take appropriate measures in alignment with sales and local finance;
- Manage customer dunning process according to the defined schedule;
- Perform billing process in SAP FI for defined cases;
- Complete period end closing activities for accounts receivable (e.g. AR cleansing, Debtor/ creditor reclassification, bad debt allowances);
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Develop process documentations.
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting, specifically accounts receivable, preferably in a Shared Service environment;
- Degree qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting area or equivalent;
- Deep and broad understanding of accounts receivable incl. VAT regulations;
- Knowledge of SAP FI and MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel);
- Fluent in English;
- Additional European language (preferably German, French or Czech) is a plus;
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset. Be organized, efficient and logical in the way you carry out your work;
- Willingness to travel.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.