Accounts Receivable (M/F)
Shared Services Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company, developing it's Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Making a data base with all Orders presented in case of customer audit;
- Checking of all retro billings made by the customer (ensuring all is right, some have been forgotten);
- Analysis of Sales BI-Reports (Price differences) provided by Plants;
- Creation of Scheduling Agreements;
- Maintenance of Material Master Data & creation of Material Info record;
- Suppliers declaration (definition of origin of parts);
- Filling of Tool Tracking Sheets in Coordination with Sales Admin;
- Monthly Reporting in Coordination with Sales;
Support of Sales Administration upon request.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales activity;
- Minimum 2 year's experience in SAP;
- Strong written and oral communications skills - English and German or French;
- Participate in problem-solving groups and in problem-solving improvement groups;
- Ensure the 5S rules at your work station;
- Suggest solutions and methodologies that can contribute to the optimisation of teamwork processes;
- Execute the function correctly and accept the responsibilities associated with it, in accordance with the quality, environment and safety policies and the strategic objectives of the company in this area, doing everything in your power to avoid the occurrence of personal accidents and self-respect, as well as material damages and aggression to the environment;
- Can perform other tasks, not specific backwards, necessary to the pursuit of the work group objectives;
- Perform the function with discipline and accept the responsibilities according to the Quality, Environment and Safety Policies, doing everything to ensure the conformity of the products supplied to our customers and avoid the occurrence of accidents, in relation to itself and to third parties, as well as of material damages and aggression to the environment;
- Results oriented;
- Being able to work in a matrix organisation and with informatical tools;
- Being able to work as a team;
- International mind set.
- A great opportunity for professional growth.