Accounts Receivable Accountant - French Speaker (m/f)
Join a several times awarded Great Place to Work company;
Be part of a motivating and people focused organization.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational company.
Descrição da oferta
- Manage day-to-day operations and post all global accounts transactions;
- Responsible for the cash collections - French market;
- Manage cash effectively on a daily basis;
- Ability to reconcile, maintain and clear accounts;
- Monitor dunning and collections management considering local requirements;
- Process invoices and clear open items;
- Responsible for correct reconciliation of customer accounts;
- Autonomous process analysis and be able to suggest possible solutions;
- Support month and closing process;
- Interact with respective Business Partners and/or with the relevant operating units (e.g. for clarification of complex accounting issues);
- Continuous development - technical knowledge and soft skills - through a Personal Development Plan;
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work experience;
- +3 years of experience in relevant fields;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French (mandatory);
- Good level of proficiency in French culture, operational standards and procedures;
- Ability to train and guide junior team members;
- SAP knowledge;
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.