Accounts Receivable Accountant (Credit & Control) (m/f)
Multinational Company in expansion.
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto (Maia), Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements & reconciliation;
- Processing of receipts of payments;
- Posting of bank statements and cash allocation;
- Processing of deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
- Enter and forward invoice deductions;
- Enter and post manual invoices;
- Support AR inter company reconciliation;
- Process AR month end closing activities;
- Perform AR reporting;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements;
- Maintenance of accounts;
- Participate in project work;
- Provide support related to annual and interim audits.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
- Experience in factoring;
- Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition
- Good knowledge of English and another European language (German, Italian,
French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Review work performed by Junior AR Accountants and provide training;
- Work effectively with people from all backgrounds, promoting inclusion and respect for diversity;
- Build Trust and Partnerships;
- Treat sensitive and/or confidential information appropriately;
- Strong Team Work skills;
- Good analytical and Organisation skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international global work environment.
A great opportunity for professional growth.